Bugatti GRACE Grey 24pcs in window box.
Maintenance and care of cutlery
Beautiful cutlery can make the table set for dinner and lunch even more inviting. If you follow these simple guidelines, when you wash them and put them back in order, they will always remain shiny and perfect for years.
Always check that the cutlery you buy has been built in such a way that it can be washed in the dishwasher at least 65 ° C. In any case we remember these simple instructions:
- The 18/10 stainless steel cutlery is guaranteed to be washed in the dishwasher at 65 ° C.
- The colour handle cutlery is guaranteed to be washed in the dishwasher at medium-low temperatures of 50-55 ° C. Avoid alkaline detergents, containing alcohol or perfumes.
- Cutlery with Swarovski inserts and cutlery with gold or silver finishes are not guaranteed to be washed in the dishwasher. Handwash only.
- The cutlery with PVD coating is guaranteed to be washed in the dishwasher up to 60 °. To remove any limescale residues from the dishwasher, we recommend rinsing with warm water and wine vinegar. Avoid alkaline detergents, containing alcohol or perfumes.
Follow the instructions that came with your dishwasher.
- Remove and dry the cutlery immediately after the end of the washing cycle.
- Load the knives separately from the cutlery and with the blade facing downwards (avoids the possibility of accidental cuts).
- Avoid using only soaking cycles and leaving the cutlery in a humid atmosphere as they can get stained or damaged.
- Do not mix steel cutlery and silver cutlery in the same washing cycle.
- Use a liquid or cream detergent. Never use powder cleaners.
- Do not use metal brushes (steel wool) or abrasive cleaners.
- Avoid alkaline detergents, containing alcohol or perfumes.
- Prolonged contact (soaking) of the stainless steel cutlery with salt, vinegar, eggs, tomato sauce, acidic fruits, detergents or mineral salts from tap water can cause stains and micro-holes.
- Take care of the knives. The blades have a high carbon content which gives a perfect cutting profile to the blade but is also subject to corrosion.
- Therefore, if stains occur, clean them with a specific product for steel.
- Never leave the cutlery in humid environments as they can cause stains that require cleaning.
COLORED CUTLERY WITH ACRYLIC HANDLE
The handles are made through the manual processing of acrylic sheets, this means that each handle is unique in terms of grain and / or number and density of specks. Any differences between one handle and another are a sign of its exclusivity and are not to be considered a manufacturing defect.